Good morning and happy Monday! Today’s InstaMonday is a visual catchup of sorts. Here is a glimpse into our much needed family vacation, along with some recommendations of places to go and things to do if you find yourself on Oahu or Kauai. Enjoy, and be sure to come back tomorrow for a fun DIY on I’m working on this afternoon!
1. R&R, Waimanalo Bay Beach Park.
3. I love this mug.
4. North Shore, Waimea Bay.
5. Waimea Bay.
6. No trip to the North Shore is complete without shave ice, Matsumoto. (don’t forget to ask for the ice cream and azuki bean!)
1. Hello Princeville.
2. The always stunning Napali Coast, even on a cloudy day.
3. Puff the Magic Dragon, Hanalei Bay.
4. An eerie drive to Waimea Canyon, best seen on a clear day.
5. A stunning view driving down from Waimea Canyon.
6. A peaceful moment at the end of the Jurassic Park off-roading trail.
7. Mermaid Cafe, Kapaa. Yuuuummmy and fresh.
8. The Feral Pig, something good on the menu for everyone.
9. Hamura Saimin, delicious saimin and don’t miss the lilikoi pie!
1. Rain is tolerable when you see rainbows everywhere.
2. Enjoying our last moments of sun, Sandys.
3. Good bye feet, it’s been nice seeing you.
4. Aaaaannd… hello snow.
5. Sneaky green beans.
6. Pedicures by Sydney.
As always you can follow me on Instagram here.
Happy Monday everyone! Here are a few snapshots of what I’ve been up to….
Happy Monday! As we travel back home, enjoy a little Insta-peek into our holiday weekend full of food, family, friends, traditions, nostalgia, and of course… traffic.
And as always you can follow me here on Instagram.
Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Here’s a little glimpse into what we’ve been up to….
1. I went through 6 boxes last week, I’m so over this cold!
2. Counting gold horses in Sydney’s room
3. Mouse trap!
4. Leftover Chocolate Whiskey Cream Pie… recipe coming soon!
Have a great day! You can follow me on Instagram here
Happy Monday! We had a fabulous weekend full of relaxing, celebrating, and a little holiday cheer. Here is a glimpse into our weekend via Instagram. Enjoy!
1. Last week my friend and I enjoyed ourselves at the Real Simple Nights in Chicago. She was even the lucky winner of the Real Simple’s Celebrations Book!
2. A sneak peak at some snowflake decorations Sydney and I are working on…
3. Yummy cupcakes from Bake to celebrate the birthday of one of my favorite ladies!
4. Sydney’s baby Christmas tree. She picked out all the ornaments and decorated it herself! It may be too early for the family tree to go up, but it’s never too soon for a baby Christmas tree!
You can follow me on Instagram here
I have been enjoying a long weekend away in New York with my sister and mom. So thankful for my superman husband who has been busy working and taking care of Sydney! I am one lucky gal! Here’s a glimpse of what I’ve been up to:
I helped my sister with a super quick mini facelift in her room. She bought the lamp at a local store, and we picked up the super cool mechanical drawing for free on the curb!