Good morning! I hope everyone is set and ready for a great weekend! I am really excited to share a DIY feature I did for
Delighted Magazine! Sydney and I had so much fun with it.
You can check out the full tutorial in the online publication
by clicking here.
Posted in Creative Kids, DIY |
Tagged child, craft, creative, DIY, easter, easy, felt, floral, flower box, flowers, fun, garden, handmade, kids, make, play, preschool, spring, toddler, toy |
Happy Friday! I have Spring on the brain, and so I can’t get images of pretty florals out of my head. Spring florals were hot on the runway, and now they’re hot for the home as well. Check out some of the new spring home decor I’m loving this week:
1.OBSESSED with this
beautiful floral rug from Anthropologie! Must have.
2. Featured in Pier1’s spring sneak peek, this adorable hanging chair. Love. Love. Love.
3. Romantic Floral Scarf Duvet from Urban Outfitters.
4. Imm Living Adorable Shed Hunting Deer Wall Hook from Pure Home.
5. Anthropologie has lots of bright floral pillows to liven up your sofa.
6. Even more from my fav store, I must add some pretty flower plates to my china cabinet!