Good morning and happy Monday! Today’s InstaMonday is a visual catchup of sorts. Here is a glimpse into our much needed family vacation, along with some recommendations of places to go and things to do if you find yourself on Oahu or Kauai. Enjoy, and be sure to come back tomorrow for a fun DIY on I’m working on this afternoon!
1. R&R, Waimanalo Bay Beach Park.
3. I love this mug.
4. North Shore, Waimea Bay.
5. Waimea Bay.
6. No trip to the North Shore is complete without shave ice, Matsumoto. (don’t forget to ask for the ice cream and azuki bean!)
1. Hello Princeville.
2. The always stunning Napali Coast, even on a cloudy day.
3. Puff the Magic Dragon, Hanalei Bay.
4. An eerie drive to Waimea Canyon, best seen on a clear day.
5. A stunning view driving down from Waimea Canyon.
6. A peaceful moment at the end of the Jurassic Park off-roading trail.
7. Mermaid Cafe, Kapaa. Yuuuummmy and fresh.
8. The Feral Pig, something good on the menu for everyone.
9. Hamura Saimin, delicious saimin and don’t miss the lilikoi pie!
1. Rain is tolerable when you see rainbows everywhere.
2. Enjoying our last moments of sun, Sandys.
3. Good bye feet, it’s been nice seeing you.
4. Aaaaannd… hello snow.
5. Sneaky green beans.
6. Pedicures by Sydney.
As always you can follow me on Instagram here.