At the store yesterday, Sydney couldn’t get enough of all the snow globes and little christmas town accessories. So, today we decided to combine the two elements and create our own waterless snow globes!
For my version of waterless snow globes I added a personal touch with our own photos!
This is also a special way you can give and display your family holiday photo.
Here’s what I used:
old jars, cleaned
mini street lamps
1. Wash and dry all your lids.
2. Gather your festive accents, I chose items that would go along with our photos.
3. Spray your jar lids, I used gold. Be sure to do this in a well ventilated area.
4. Print photos, and feel free to embellish and decorate them!
5. Assemble all the pieces using double sided tape and glue*.
6. For a more finished look, spray the backside of your jar. This will hide any visible tape or glue on the backside of your photo.
*Tip: I glue cotton balls into my lids to give some height and dimension. The fake snow is loose in the jars, and will sit nicely on top of the cotton. Be sure to keep all glue, cotton, and accents away from the edges of the lid to avoid any issues with closing the jars.
I have noticed you don’t monetize your blog, don’t
waste your traffic, you can earn extra bucks every month because you’ve got hi quality content.
If you want to know how to make extra money, search
for: Ercannou’s essential adsense alternative
Pingback: Snow globe tutorial per fare palle di vetro con la neve
Pingback: Thrifty Thursdays: Holiday Edition! | from house parties to housewife
Pingback: Globos de Neve | designcakelove
Pingback: PinLaVie... Make your pins come true – Waterless Snow Globes with Photos