Good Morning! I want to thank everyone who entered the costume giveaway, there were so many wonderful ideas! I am excited to announce the lucky winner is….. drum roll please……. Jenny Downs, congratulations!!! I am getting out my pencil and sketchbook, and coming up with some great ideas to turn your little one into a lumberjack for the night. I’m starting on it right away, and I will share the costume with you all as soon as it’s done.
While I get to work, I wanted to share one more diy costume Sydney and I worked on together. It’s a Hula Girl!
This one is so easy, and I’m sure a lot of you have these items on hand at home. You’ll need a brown paper bag, coffee filters, food coloring, and ribbon.
1. Start by dying several coffee filters in a mixture of food coloring and water. About 3 drops color to two tablespoons water. Set filters aside to dry.
2. Taking a brown paper bag, cut it open and lay it out flat. Trim off excess flaps to create an even rectangle shape.
3. Use scissors, or an x-acto and straight edge, to fringe the paper bag, creating a grass skirt. Be sure to leave a 2″ band at the top of the paper bag. This will be the waistband.
4. Glue ribbon to the inside edge of the waistband, leaving it long enough to be tied.
5. Once the colored coffee filters are dry, use them to make flowers. One large flower can be glued to a clip and worn in the hair. Smaller flowers can then be glued to a necklace or thick strand of yarn to make a lei.
Now just pair your homemade pieces with some brown leggings and a bright colored shirt, and get ready to hula!
My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.
I have always disliked the idea because of the
expenses. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on numerous websites for
about a year and am worried about switching to another platform.
I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.net.
Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into
it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I see you don’t monetize your blog, but you can earn additional cash every day.
It’s very easy even for noobs, if you are interested
simply search in gooogle: pandatsor’s tools
In contemporary, for most reasons any organisation can move to one place from another for a number of reason such as the earlier place
was situated with the outskirts of the city or new place can help
the company to gain a foothold within the minds of market inside the days of stiff competition or
new place is found with the heart of city if the company gets a place
there it can help to construct its reputation among its audience.
The township is positioned at the prime location of city
wherein many and most of the significant landmarks of city are placed
at the close proximity. The wellbeing characteristic of these structures additionally assumed an element within the
expanded patterns of steel buildings in United Kingdom.
After all, that’s why I came by doing this and likely the reason that
you’re here too. Cleaning – The outside of your garage door ought to be cleaned at
least four times a year. With this location going for a closeness with central
Kolkata and Bengal’s IT hub Salt Lake, is creating this sector
a perfect option for the senior executives, who are willing to invest for both convenience and luxury.
Pingback: 4 DIY Halloween Kid's Costume Ideas For Crafty, Frugal Moms - The Budget Diet
Pingback: Disfraces infantiles de papel | DECOIDEAS.NET
One of the best project regarding Costumes!!
Pingback: Save Money With 13 DIY Halloween Costumes
Pingback: Disfraz de Hawaiana
Pingback: Especial Carnaval 2013: animales y disfraces de papel, ¡los hacemos en casa! - Decora y Más