Happy Friday, and I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. Today I am sharing some fun Father’s Day gift ideas I came across this week. Enjoy!
1. Love these Steel Ice Cubes from Cool Material, a modern alternative to whiskey stones.
2. Dad can carry his iPad in style with this herringbone case by Mari Forssell on Etsy.
3. Every guy could use a pocket knife, & this one is beautiful with inlaid exotic hardwood.
4. A Pick Punch is perfect for the guitar playing dad, and gives old credit cards new use.
5. This father daughter card is absolutely adorable. Check out the shop for more designs.
6. Anything BBQ related makes a great gift, and a set of sauces from your favorite local restaurant is even better! We love Lillie’s Q here in Chicago, and their gift set allows us to share our favorite sauces with dad.
One last thing I had to share. If you haven’t heard yet, West Elm is launching a South African Collection on June 12th. Check out the details here, via Elle Decor.