Happy Friday! As I am still new to blogging, and continuing to figure things out, I have decided to make Friday posts all about some great things I stumbled upon, saw, and/or bought earlier in the week. So here we go!
- I finally found a body pillow cover I love, you can find it in Target stores
- Wall Pops came out with a new line by Jonathan Adler
- Natural plant dye modeling dough
- The new DVF line at Gap Kids, which just launched yesterday, adorable
- A sculptural and stylish rubber ducky
- Syd and I both adore these peep-toe jelly flats from Old Navy, they totally remind me of Melissa shoes (which I adore)