Yay! It’s Friday! It’s icky and rainy outside, but that just means a cozy day indoors with soup and an afternoon full of crafts and make-believe! But before we get our craft on, here are some fun things I saw this week and wanted to share:
- Amazing wall decals from Blick. They have so many to choose from, and have even teamed up with Threadless to bring lots of personality and life to your walls. There are so many options!
- Kata Golda Hand-Stitched Toys and Albums. Head over to Fab.com this week to check them out. Everything is adorable, and would make fantastic gifts.
- What a fantastic idea, wooden spoon puppets from Bedtime Tales on Etsy.
- These animal letter prints by CaseyG.com are stunning, and I think we absolutely must own the S, but I’d love to have them all!
- This mushroom pouf from Anthropologie is a little pricey, but so much fun.
- One of these coat trees by Present Time would be perfect for Syd.
I love just what this topic is doing for me and people close
to me. Through knowledge of the actual tips you have discussed will really make you a greater person and more helpful for yourself, family and your community.
I admit I would not know much like you on this issue and
I believe over time, with more return visit to your blog, I can
become an expert like you. I’ve a lot to learn. This is a lot of work and i also believe the time spent on your site would be worth any amount of of effort.